11.05.2008

I don't do nudes.








Days later and I still can't get off the topic of nudes.

I love shooting them but I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong with me always taking my clothes off. Am I dying for attention, or trying to use it as a crutch? Is naked somehow inherently bad and I'm demon possessed trying to continually showing my goodies. Am I going to hell? Am I already there? ;-)

Anymindlessramblingway, I still shoot the nudes and i wonder what images I portray for the youth and what future opportunity to be Queen of the World I am sabotaging.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

I've always been nude and I love being nude and it's too late to stop now.
I only started wearing clothes around the house around the age of 14 at the insistence of my mother's boyfriend. My whole family is nude. No one cares. Nude is the natural state of being. The ancestral way of being. I've always known that and made the connection in my art.

I used to do the weird spaced out african body paint nudes but lately i've been exploring my sensual side.

Check out my Model Mayhem if your in the mood for an eyeful.

I think the pic above is damn hilarious.
And the clip, I have no words for. Lmafo at all the artists and models who are getting it popping or wishing. I grew out of that ages ago...

Strictly professional in the new millennium. Sheesh! There are way better methods of dating. SMH.

No comments: