11.03.2008

A Look Back...







It's important to me to know where I came from in order to remain focused on where I'm going. This is my heavy graphics phase. I still like graphics kinda... but my inspiration has undergone dramatic transformation and is still transforming.

My biggest goal at this time in my life was to make a technically complex vision that people had never seen before. Secondly, was to educate people about what I thought was my opinion about the state of the race and the fate of the planet.

Now, I realize that my real important thing to do is just communicate clearly. I'm getting out my visual shit through boomthreads.blogspot.com but I'm just trying to ship out the amount of backed up work I've shot.

Then the hard drive that had all this stuff on it crashed so who know's if I'll ever see this stuff again in its entirety and not on the internet. That's the way the cookie crumbles when u wait to do shit.

Now I no longer with to educate or compel any person's actions with information. I'm actually just more interested in completing and documenting my individual cycle of growth.

Call me selfish. That's just the shit I'm on right now.

I find it frustrating trying to make people understand what I'm saying. Some do, but that means the mind is already open. Some try to pretend they don't but that has little to do with me but relates more closely to the ignorance that they allow to colonize their mind.

Either way...

I'm on some next.

No comments: