11.20.2008

THis is Either a Soul Baring Ditty or a Cry for Help! LMFAO

isn't it funny
that i hate computers
but i find myself on one
every day.

wasting all of my time.
make me wish i was blind.
gonna gouge out my eyes
and force myself to look inside.

i'm looking for another way.
this ain't the way to spend my days


i said.
i think it's a sign
that i'm out of my mind
not matter to how i try
i just can't focus

been here before so
i should know this.



i know i said i was fine.
but i'm really not fine.

still i don't know why

and you don't know why.

but how could you know if no one told you?

sometimes i wish i could die.

but id still be blind.

besides i'll miss this entertaining chaos.

i know it's all in my mind!

i really wish i could fly.

but wishing never got me nowhere

i guess i'm caught in a bind.

i've got too much time.

on earth

living thru new understandings!











LOOK INTO MY EYES TELL ME WHAT DO YOU SEE!

No comments: