11.27.2008

Iraq. What's really going on?


This is a political post.
But maybe not really.
More of a human rights thing.
$1 for the first person who can tell me why an occupying entity might find it useful to exterminate the Ph.Ds and lecturing professors (ie. griots) in a target society.
Planet Earth. Planet Earth. SMDH.
Human behavior might be a mystery to some...
I just read this thought provoking blog that links to a list of the intellectuals that have been executed during the "War in Iraq"
Such a waste of life.
What's the use of knowing about things like this?
And this is just a glimpse of the magnanimity of what this period of "history" is really about.
No one seems to care when you tell them.
Most folks I encounter don't want to know.
Butterfly effect.
That means that even shit you don't know about still affects you.
Good and Bad.
It's a balance and we float in the middle.
I'm not trying to focus on the negative, but as our world gets increasingly global, I'm thinking it's just a matter of time before things like this happen on US soil... again.
My dad keeps bugging me about a Ph.D. (Not like I actually do things that he says... LOVE U DAD!) But after browsing that list, seems that's like drawing a bulls eye on your head.
I'm a life long student.
I love learning.
I'm a student of life.
Speaking from experience, formal education is just ok. (Debt, not so much.)
Ph.D?
New World Order in full effect people.
Last days.
Just for the record, I vote no.
Not enough time for that, anyway.

No comments: